Miguel A. Delgado, Jr., MD holds the two credentials most coveted by plastic surgeons practicing in the United States, namely certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and membership in the American Society of Plastic Surgery.
Voted “Best Plastic Surgeon of 2017” by San Francisco and Sonoma magazines, Dr. Delgado was privileged to train at some of the most prestigious institutions in the country. He graduated with honors from medical school at University of California San Francisco in 1982. He later completed a plastic surgery residency at Stony Brook University Medical Center (NY). He sees patients for cosmetic procedures and plastic surgery in Marin County & San Francisco.
Welcome to the “Non-Surgical Center of Excellence”
- Coolsculpting – Long Lasting Fat Removal by Freezing
- Ultherapy by Ulthera- Non-Surgical Facelifting
- New: SmartSkin+ and Palomar Icon laser treatments
- Photo-facial for Sun-Damaged skin
- State of the Art Injectables
- Skin Care Peels and facial Treatments
RED CARPET TREATMENT FOR OUR OUT OF TOWN GUESTS
- Travel to and from the airport
- Four nights paid accommodation
- Travel to and from our Marin / SF offices
- Available overnight care if necessary
- Weekly post-op communication
What others say about us
“As I approached my 60th birthday I made the decision that I wanted to have a facelift, I wanted to look as young as I felt. This is a difficult decision because some results I have seen look so unnatural. I was afraid I might end up with a pulled look, like so many movie stars I have seen and they can afford to go to any surgeon! But I was referred by a friend who had her facelift done by Dr. D and she looked great.”
I had a full tummy tuck with liposuction to my flanks on March 12, 2009. I have no regrets and am looking forward to my new fully recovered body. I have been contemplating this procedure for a while and am very happy with my surgeon and his staff. I was tired of having all the extra skin in my stomach area and it seemed to only be getting worse with age even though I work out regularly and eat healthy.